Tuesday 20 February 2018

TU(N)ESDAY: FAVOURITE WEIRDO INSPIRED PLAYLIST


Hello my loves! I hope you are all well!


I have a lovely playlist to share with you today, but first a little update! February is proving to be a tough-tech month in ye old Shire...with faulty modems, dodgy WIFI and smartphones all testing our patience and delaying productivity! But, such is the price for rural living, and so we persevere! Hopefully our Wifi woes are over and I will be able to get my second FX Hacks tutorial up by the end of the week! If you missed it, check out the first tutorial in my "Injury Simulations Using Beauty Makeup" series here.

Now to the music! This weeks playlist was inspired by a mug, designed by the lovely Sarah at Made by Mustard in Bridgnorth. Be sure to check out her wonderful collection of homewares and eclectic selection of workshops here



It's finally Friday💃🏼❣️I wasn't sure it would ever come, it's been a hectic one❣️I picked up one of these amazing mugs for my girl @thegohemian for her birthday this week, and I love the design so much it's inspired this weeks love themed playlist! Why be "normal" when you can be yourself🤣?! If you're in Bridgnorth be sure to visit Sarah and her adorable pup Douglas @made_by_mustard the store is so cute, full of unique gifts and many wonderful workshops to take part in! Stay weird kids💗 playlist going up after my scary meeting this afternoon 😂💪 *** #Repost @made_by_mustard with @get_repost ・・・ Happy Valentine’s Day guys! A fair few of these have flown out the door over the last few days - wonder if the recipients will appreciate them 😂 #youweirdo #loveisintheair #myfavorite #valentinesday #alternativegifts #alternativevalentines #buylocal #buyindie #shopsmall #shoplocal #handmade #handmadegifts #bankstreetbridgnorth #shropshire #bridgnorth
A post shared by Jessica Biddle (@jurassica85) on

And now for some tunes!  I didn't set out to make such a female heavy playlist, but I'm happy it turned out that way, especially as it was inspired by the creativity of a local lady boss! I hope you enjoy it and are inspired to let your inner weirdo out!  I may have snuck a song from my Saint Motel friends in there, just in case 😚



Stay weird kids!

Love, love, love!


No comments:

Post a Comment