Monday 5 February 2018

FX CHARACTER MAKEUP + VIDEO: LOVESTRUCK MONSTERS: SUSIE SCARECROW IMPROV COMEDY LONELY HEARTS SPOOF.

Hello loves, I hope you're all settling into February well! 

With Valentines Day just around the corner I thought it the perfect time to introduce you to Susie Scarecrow, a special FX character looking for love, whom I created back in October using practical out-of-kit FX!


Susie began as a desire to create a Scarecrow monster for Halloween inspiration, and took on a whole new life once infront of the camera!  See Susie's Lovestruck Monsters lonely hearts video below! Will she find a monster love in time for Valentines day?!




I really enjoyed being Susie, I didn't so much create her as she just came out!  I don't think this will be the last we see of her...

A list of the supplies used to create Susie can be found below!

I will be doing an in depth tutorial on this makeup as well as the practical FX techniques used very soon. For my tutorial on Cuts/ Scratch FX using beauty makeup see here

A post shared by Jessica Biddle (@jurassica85) on


Be sure to follow me for updates on upcoming tutorials!

Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment